Vacancy: Medical Sales Representative
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
Find A Nurse is a technology-driven, award-winning startup company that helps families find, hire and manage trusted home healthcare professionals to take care of their infants, disabled, or elderly at home via an online platform.
Find A Nurse has been acknowledged by local, regional and international organizations for its innovative efforts in solving the problems of the home healthcare industry. These organizations include AUB, Banque du Liban, Wamda, Berytech, Kafalat iSME, Acted, AltCity, Spark, Kafalat, Injaz, Ryerson University (DMZ) – Canada, Innovate4Good, Qatar Business Incubation Center – Qatar, Digital Incubation Center, and Arab Innovation Network.
Find A Nurse is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced individual with pre-existing excellent connections with medical doctors to join its team as “Medical Sales Representative” in the Beirut and Mount Lebanon area.
You will be joining a team in a fast-growing startup company with an impact-driven mission and a unique culture that is built around innovation, creativity, and constant growth.
– Play an important role in building strategic partnerships with medical doctors, medical centers, maternity clinics, insurance companies, business in the baby products, medical equipment, and maternity clothing and boutiques to aid in raising awareness about the company’s services and establishing new customer acquisition channels.
– Develop and maintain high quality relationships with physicians’ customer base.
– Execute the strategies and tactics as determined by the plan of action and identified in the sales process.
– Develop and implement KOL plans in their territory.
The candidate needs to meet & exceed annual sales goals that contribute to the overall company objectives while acting in compliance with the laws, regulations and policies.
– Has a deep understanding of each customer’s environment to actively engage them with the intention of gaining commitment to utilize our service.
– Has strong selling skills and strong level of business understanding.
– Has strong interpersonal, influencing leadership skills.
– Able to establish, develop and maintain high quality relationships with physicians’ customer base.
– Science, pharmacy or paramedical degree required
– Excellent verbal/presentation communication skills
– Strong interpersonal, influencing leadership skills
– Strong selling skills
– Fluent in English and Arabic
– 1,200,000 LBP – 1,800,000 LBP
– Has at least 3 years of experience in the field
Interested candidates are invited to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the vacancy title in the subject by July 19th.