Company policy states that booking process should be strictly completed at least 5 working days prior to the date of service delivery. The booking process involves processing the payment and submitting the needed documents (check the Booking Process section towards the end of this document).
In the case of short-notice booking (less than 5 working days) the following applies:
- To request the service less than 24 hours in advance, the client has to pay a fixed 25$ in-advance payment to cover for back office operations to ensure that the company conducts the search for an available caregiver.
- Upon processing the in-advance payment, the company will conduct a search to find an available caregiver and will communicate the findings with the client and ask him/her to confirm the booking by processing the remaining payment amount. The 25$ will be deducted from the total due payment.
- Failing to confirm the booking, by processing the payment, by 5 PM on the same day of the communication will give the company the right to claim the $25.
- If the company fails to match the client with a caregiver, the client has the right to ask for the down-payment refund.
- Processing any payment less than 5 calendar days (120 hours) prior to the date of service delivery incurs a percentage increase on the original booking fee (for the first shift) according to the below schedule:
Booking made less than 24 hours in advance Booking made less than 48 hours in advance Booking made less than 72 hours in advance Booking made less than 96 hours in advance Booking made less than 120 hours in advance Extra charges incurred $20 $15 $15 $10 $10 Down Payment $25 $20 $15 $15 $15
Below are the ways you can use to pay us:
1. You can pay us online via the website.
2. You can pay us at any branch of Blom Bank to the order of “Home Care Services SAL” at the Identification Number: 033 2102997.
3. You can pay us at any branch of Bank of Beirut to the order of “Home Care Services SAL” at the Identification Number: 0140110600500.
Unless the booking has been made, the prices that are set on nurses’ profiles or sent as a quotation change from time to time as per the nurse’s request. This is likely to happen if the booking was made long after the quotation was sent or long after checking the nurse’s profile.
Once you have selected the caregiver(s) you would like to work with, you are given the following options:
- Book directly
- Request an introductory voice or video call with the nurse, free of charge.
- Request an in-person interview for a small fixed fee ($15.00).
- Request the first shift to be a trial shift.
You will also be sent a confirmation-of-booking email along with an undertaking contract to print, sign, scan, and send back to the following email address, email@example.com along with a scan of your ID card or passport, the exact address with Google Maps location (if possible), and the service commencement/interview date.
The payment details will also be in the booking confirmation email. Payments should be strictly processed at least 5 working days in advance of the service/interview to confirm the nurse’s booking/interview and avoid incurring last minute booking charges.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
In the event that you decide to cancel the service after booking, you may be eligible to request a refund according to the following policy:
1. Find A Nurse’s service fees are non-refundable and will be deducted from your balance before processing the refund.
2. If you cancel ANY booking within 5 days from the service delivery date, you are entitled for a 50% refund, minus FAN fees, of the undelivered services.
3. Cancelling a booking for any shift less than 12 hours prior to its commencement is non-refundable.
4. If the Caregiver fails to show up to any of the requested, preset shifts, the Company will refund the Client the amount corresponding to the undelivered service, or, upon the Client’s request, the Company will do its best to conduct a new search to match the Client with another qualified Caregiver, taking into consideration the company’s working hours, caregivers’ availability and Client’s balance.
5. Any request to change the set booking schedule is considered as a cancellation of service and re-booking of the service according to the new schedule.
6. If the request to change the schedule happened after the commencement of the service, the Client’s balance will be adjusted taking into consideration the increase in the cost of the delivered shifts according to the new shortened schedule.
7. If the request to cancel the service happened after the commencement of the service, the refund will be calculated taking into consideration the re-calculation of the cost of the delivered shifts according to the new schedule.
8. If you request to cancel a preset shift and rebook according to a new schedule within 5 days from the service delivery date, the rebooking will be calculated on the new schedule basis.
9. If you cancel any shift after it’s commencement, the shift fees are non-refundable and the cancelled hours are not redeemable.